Home Run

Friday, August 18, 2006

Back

Turns out my vacation went longer then expected. We were supposed to be gone for about two weeks, and we were gone for a month and one week. Although I got fired from my summer Staples job for not showing up when I was supposed to, it was the ride and show of a lifetime and I got so much out of it. We went to California, we went to Cape Cod, we went to Arizona and we went all around. Nothing was planned and we took it day by day, minute by minute. I am home now and I just wanted you all to know that I didn't forget about this site and I think it's fun meeting new people and talking about the sox and life. Another thing... I got tickets for the Red Sox - Yankees Game behind home plate for Sat! Please welcome me home, I feel so out of place.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

People. You are allowed to comment on this post. lol.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Welcome Home:

YOU were MISSED;

Watch out for The Faux Fans of The Yankees;

Good Luck

9:29 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Michael,
Thanks for the comment, and yes Yankee fans suck. Believe it or not I dated this guy who was a Yankee fan and he accually had me convinced one night that the Yankees were the team to be a fan of. I broke up with him the next day, I can't be convinced to do that it would suck.
Alex

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home