Home Run

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Give Us Hope

I was recently reading my myspace when I read a bulletin that my friend had given me. I read it and it said: you opened this cus it said...
SCHOOL CANCELED!!!
but would you have opened it if it said
"I love God no matter what?"
respost this in 5 mins. If You Truly Love GOD.
A miracle Will Happen Tonight.

P.S. Dont ignore
god always watches you.

I immediately thought of the miracle that would happen and that was.. the red sox freakin winning for once! So in hope that today they would finally break the losing streak.. yes.. I re-posted it.

All in favor of us winning tonight say "I." =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I

5:36 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

"Aye" & the "Aye's" have it!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Unanimous!!

7:29 AM  
Blogger The Omnipotent Q said...

Nice to hear back from you, Alex. Thanks for checking out my blog again.

Big win last night. Hopefully this will build momentum.

Keep the Faith!!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home