Home Run

Friday, August 18, 2006

Guess Who

I understand what he's going through, nobody would want Seanez and Tavarez as pitchers and he wants someone to take them so he has to put them in so they can make a good impression on the team they are playing. He can't not play David Wells, because he also has good games, and bad games. The guy worked so freakin hard to get his body back together and then in his first game back, he re-injures. That honestly sucks, and I know what if feels like to work your hardest and then feel like it was all worth nothing because you just have to re-do everything. Then there's his left and right man, Shilling and Lester, two fantastic pitchers. Then he has the brick wall on his back, Jonothan Papelbon. That guy is hot. Can you guess the guy I'm talking about?

12 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Wecome back!!! U must have had fun. I hope. And thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Maybe you could be an everyday visiter. I'd like that. And.....you're going to one of the games! Wow...let's just hope we can win the first one, oh, in a little more that an hour and a half!! Can't wait. Thanks again Alex. Missed you.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Out of place??? NOT! You're right where you should be. I'll be reading you. Promise.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

See my comment to you at my place. Am I bookmarked, I hope??

8:50 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Peter,
I'm sorry and this might sound stupid, but what's bookmarked? hehe.
~Alex

8:51 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Peter,
Do you and Kaylee still keep in touch, and if so how is she doing?
~Alex

8:53 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Julie and she are great...Julie and kaylee talk often...she started school already!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

I'll be on aim.com IM during the game...screen name petergoldbond between innings

9:29 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

The Game is Nigh:

Game 1 of 5 With "The Toilet 'Roid Boys";

Take 5!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

And watch the flush!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Peter,
I don't have AIM courtesy of the drama in my high school and even if I didn't tell anyone I had a screen name my friends would want to know it and they would give it out... bla bla bla anyways I dont have a screen name and I wanted to know if you were gonna keep commenting and blogging or if you were only going to talk on your screen name. Get back to me on that.
Alex

1:30 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

I'm here, as always. OK??

9:39 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

I have to blog...I have one!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home